Saturday 27 August 2011

I’ll Make A Good Pair With Salman Khan: Deepika Padukone


She’s worked with the hottest young faces in Bollywood,Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan, and even dated one of them. But leggy lass Deepika Padukone still wants Santa to gift her films with the Khans!
In an interview with Koimoi.com Editor Komal Nahta on ETC Bollywood Business, Deepika said, “My most special and favourite co-star will always be Shah Rukh Khan. There are no two ways about it. My debut film (Om Shanti Om) will always be my most special, and nothing can take that away from me.”
When nudged further to reveal whom she would look best with on-screen, the Aarakshan star revealed, “I think I’ll make a good pair with Salman Khan. I’d love to work with him.” She further added, “If Salman is doing the film, I wouldn’t mind not hearing the script and going ahead with it!”
Deepika further added Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan to her wish-list, “I would like to work with Aamir and Hrithik too for their achievements and charisma and the kind of work they’ve done.”

No comments:

Post a Comment